"Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity."
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- Studies show that 70-90% of illnesses are Stress related
- Massage reduces Cortisol, the "stress" hormone
- Massage increases Serotonin, the "feel good" hormone
- Massage increases Endorphins, our natural pain killers
- Massage can have positive effects on those diagnosed with High Blood Pressure, Cancer, Dementia, Depression, PTSD, Fibromyalgia, Carpal-Tunnel Syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis, Torticollis (stiff neck), Migraines, Arthritis, Muscle Soreness and Fatigue, just to name a few.
Anita4Massage ~ 4Families4Health offers therapeutic massage in your home or office. View our list of services at www.Anita4Massage.com